Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Madison, IN


Here I am on Saturday playing for thousands of people that were walking up and down the streets. I played the harp from 10am until 5pm with very few breaks because of the amount of people. They're saying that about 70,000 people came through on Saturday and Sunday.


It's a lot of fun meeting all of the people. At times there would be a wall of people around our tent just there to see the harp playing! I don't think they knew that I enjoyed watching them as much as they did me.


There wasn't a lot of time to get pictures. This was a moment when no one was at the table yet and mom could snap a few shots. This weekend she sold around 110 CD's.

2 comments:

Sara N. Smith said...

Wow.....you sold 110 CD's and played for 70000 people....very impressive! What an opportunity! I'm surprised your fingers weren't killing you playing all day!!!:)
Blessings to you always!!
*Sara*

Unknown said...

No blisters? That's a LONG time to play...