Thursday, December 27, 2007

'Twas the Weekend before Christmas

On Saturday as mom and I were traveling to Indiana for a performance we saw a lot of interesting Christmas lights. We found this one after making a wrong turn...it was AMAZING! We couldn't capture it all with the camera.

These lights were right across the street from the house that I played at.

Here I am playing for the special Christmas party. It was about a four hour drive one way, and we had to go home that night to play for a local church in the morning. Next time I think we'll plan to stay the night. Richmond is such a unique town.

This was on Sunday night while playing in Louisville. I joined these three Brazilian guys on the harp as they played classical guitar, cello and piano. It was a lot of fun.

After the performance I took mom and Jen out to dinner at Ruby Tuesday's. We had a special time.

No comments: