Friday, September 7, 2007

Cara's Quick Trip to MD, DE and PA

I drove from Philadelphia, PA to Tracy's house in Dover, DE. Then from Tracy's house to the hospital and still didn't know that this car was a convertible! Tracy enlightened me and we had lots of fun.

Dad had surgery on Aug. 31. I arrived on Saturday morning expecting that he would go home on Saturday. Instead he was admitted to ICU where he stayed until Tuesday. I spent all of my time between staying with dad at the hospital and helping mom at their house. He's getting stronger every day.

Tuesday afternoon (Sept. 4). We're off to Sam's (with the top up) to get prescriptions filled and then home to rest.

Tuesday evening my cousin Joyce invited me to visit Charles and Barbara Leager. Barbara has been diagnosed with stage four lung and bone cancer.

This is Joyce and Charles in Gail's kitchen. Barbara is staying at Gail's home (her daughter).

No comments: