Wednesday, January 16, 2008

In Nashville

I found my NEW CAR!!!! Right there in downtown Nashville...I know they were thinking of me! Oh wait...the harp won't fit...well, I could pull a trailer...but that would take away the fun...oh well...maybe next time.

AHA! Now THIS will carry the harp! Yeah, I think we found it now. Talk about being safe in an accident...

Here are two incredible songwriters: Dave Berg and Georgia Middleman. This was on Saturday afternoon, we enjoyed some time with them at the Country Music Hall of Fame, Ford Theater.

This was on Monday night after walking over 8 miles. We went to Macy's to meet up with a friend of ours to go out to dinner. We had a nice evening. Here's mom in front of the Macy's building.

And here I am advertising for Macy's with a brand new fluffy down coat. Talk about a "coat so warm a cold wind can't get through" (Dave Berg)

No comments: