Monday, April 7, 2008

Nashville Trip

(L-R) Judy LaFritz, Mabel Stuart & Deanna

On Wednesday Judy LaFritz picked me up from the airport because mom was at an art class with the children. We went bike riding with Mrs. Mabel Stuart at a park about an hour from our house and then took me home. I talked to the family for a little bit, went to bed, and left for Nashville with mom at 7:30am. I forgot to bring the camera with me so I don't have pictures, but it was busy!
I had a 1/2 voice lesson at 10am, a 2 hour meeting with my consultant at 11am, a 2 hour harp performance at 2pm, another 2 hour harp performance at 5:30pm and then went to see a friend play at 9:00pm. This is how mom values time. We get a lot accomplished in two days!
We got back on Saturday morning at 4:00am, slept a little and played for a wedding at 3:00pm.
It's been a BUSY week!!! :-)

No comments: