Monday, April 7, 2008

Last minute Chicago Trip

On Friday (March 28) my friend Rachel Johnson from Chicago, IL and her friend Rachel Delacath stopped in for a visit. Here we are posing at the Osage Orange Tree in Harrodsburg, KY

In the past when I've gone to Chicago, IL to visit friends at IBLP Headquarters I have worked in the kitchen under Mrs. Stearn. Well Rachel told me that Mrs. Stearn felt the Lord directing her to leave headquarters and move to Washington state to serve at a ministry there. Her going away party was to be on Tuesday night.
Mom booked me a flight to go to Chicago on Monday and stay until Wednesday. Rachel and I finished the apron that we had been working on for Mrs. Stearn and presented it to her at the party! Here we are!!!

It's a reversible apron! No visible seams!!!

Here I am with (L-R) Anna Cook, Mandy Graham and Shelly Stearn (Mrs. Stearn's daughter).

Saying goodbye to Mrs. Stearn in the kitchen

No comments: